Monday, April 18, 2016

Farm Track Free for All...Eatin' Dust at Rick's Farm...

All day eatin' dust...

Who says Tommy Rowe doesn't smile!

Working out the "bugs" on Vicki's 45

Now let me 'splain one more time...

One late model was kicking up dust...

Well the "bugs" got the best of 'em...

Nick's Knuckle

Frozen Few J model...never did make it to the dirt

EJ's 45

Mel's Flathead


My Knuckle and Rick's 45

View from up top

Rick kicking it up...




Breakin' and BSin'

Ken and Nick...

Shootin' the Shit...and there was plenty of it...
Tommy Rowe, Rick Petko and Meldon Van Riper Stultz III

Josh on babysitting duty...good job!
Oh, Hey Josh...look behind you...

Ronny herd all the noise and stopped by on his Knuckle

Dust cutters...

Lucy Mae diggin' my Knuckle...

How many dudes does it take to teach a gal to kick start a flathead???


2 comments:

  1. Do you guys wire up or remove the rear or side stands before hitting the track? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I usually take my kickstand off but I didn't this day...

    ReplyDelete