Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Panhead Project...Limping to the Finish

Light it up...

Bent seat post...replace?

Nope...persuade with fork tube...like new!

Not sure what he's doing...

Stand back and gaze...

Tanks on permanently...

Still not sure what he's doing...

Stand back and gaze

Replaced axle and nut...maybe that's what he was doing...

Had to get creative with the fuel line because...

See what I mean?
The frame was finished but without the tab for the spark control wire. We got creative with the 56626-37 spark control clamp and it fit right through the loop in the fuel crossover line..

More fuel line fun...
BTW - Damn I hate those intake clamps! 
I didn't put them on and didn't feel like fuckin' with them...

Repro fuel lines are always fun to fit!
Hope they don't leak...

Replaced all the worn out 7789 nuts and lock washers on the ride control. Of course I had to run a tap through all the new repro threads...I don't know why, but I always have to do that to make this stuff work...

Stand back and gaze...

No comments:

Post a Comment