Sunday, September 21, 2014

Brooklyn Invitational 2014


















Street Corner Sushi...

Jersey Ghetto Styling...comes to Brooklyn via Mel






Mob scene...Are there any bikes in here?

Nicke Svensson's 47 Knuckle Supertuppen!





Max Schaaf Knuckle

The Skater has an idea...Knuckleheads...Yes Knuckleheads...
Skate Boards and Knuckleheads!!!
(I think I caught that special Ah Ha moment)

Rick's Pan

Nice wheels and sneakers...

Shane's sweet Pan Chopper






Nicke Svensson settles in on my "Dirty Nine"

Me and Nicke... 
and there's that sneaker again...


A closer look at Nicke's Supertuppen!

Modify!

Nicke and Supertuppen

Nicke returned the favor...

Nice Supertuppen..

I just didn't want to get off...



Nightfall in Brooklyn...

Made it home alive from another Brooklyn Invitational ...It was great to see old friends from around the globe and finally meet some folks that I've only known from Cyber space...The highlight for me was getting to meet Nicke Svensson from Stockholm Sweden and his fabulously Period Modified 1947 Knuckle...AKA Supertuppen! What a fuckin' machine! Ken Nagahara will be shooting it today, before it is packed up for the trip back to Stockholm, so there will be some great photos in Roller Magazine soon.
I just realized that Nicke and Max's bikes are the only ones I took pictures of inside the show...sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment