Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Surprise package from Dr. Sprocket!

Hhhhmmm...

The contents...a jumbo sized bottle of Yuenging Lager 
and a Dixon T shirt!


Putting things in perspective!

As I arrived home yesterday there was a strange and wondrous package awaiting me....I checked the return address and it was from none other than Dr. Sprocket (Rich Ostrander)...of the West Coast...
Now about a month ago, the good Dr. contacted me out of the blue via email and requested I send him labels from a Yuengling bottle and no other explanation other than..."If you would be so kind as to send me a "neck" label from a bottle of Yuengling Lager I promise to send you something I think will supplement your cribs decor."
And supplement my crib's decor it has!
Thanks Rich for the Jumbo sized Yuengling (and the Dixon T shirt)! It will now be in a place of honor amongst my collection! (or maybe I'll regularly fill it and use it as a dispenser of "Life giving Lager")...
Thanks again Doc!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment