Tuesday, June 17, 2014

AMCA Meet Rhinebeck NY 2014 - Part Two


Todd does it again! 42 F bought at auction...






Indian headlight...cool spotlights!


Petcock rear chain oiler



Yamahas and Indians...


Mike's selling his 46 UL Chopper 

There's that tool box again...

Busy front end...


That friggin' tool box is everywhere...

When you need Vice Grips, You need Vice Grips!

OOHHHH....

AAHHHHH!

OOOOOO!!

Canadian...watch out for Mr. Curtiss!




K Model - For Sale



John picked up these two NYPD MC Cop jackets 
from the cop that wore them in the 60's....

Man down...

I just realized that almost every picture I took was from the same 50 ft area of the meet...To tell you the truth everything else was pretty much the same as last year everywhere else...
Todd showed up with this red 1942 F that he picked up from the On Line auction that was the talk of the meet. He picked it up in Kentucky and drove to Rhinebeck in a mini van. If you followed the auction you know what it went for...Wow!
I had a great time regardless of the rain. I heard vendors say that stuff was selling even during the down pours. Saturday turned out nice and the lot filled with bikes and the meet filled with people. I ate three $9 London Broil sandwiches not to mention all the great food cooked up by Joe Oz, Bill and Chiclets. I ripped around on my 46 Knuckle (fresh off the beach) and only received one hand gesture from security. Everyone I talked to had a great time.
Sorry for the lack of diversity in the picture taking...

No comments:

Post a Comment