Tuesday, May 6, 2014

The Wheel of Fortune...and The Wheel of Misfortune...


The Wheel of Fortune!!!
Found this Star Hub 19'' wheel laying around...

I pulled off the 3.50x19 Pirelli and found this on the rim. Sweet!!!
43010-52 KR I assume a steel KR rim that someone (in the past) laced to a star hub...Perfect for my Flat Track Knuckle!

The Wheel of Misfortune...
Found this Star Hub 19" drop center wheel laying around...

I pulled off the 4.00x19 grasshopper and found this on the rim...
Made in Taiwan 85...An after market rim laced to a star hub...bummer! 
I was at least hoping for it to be an old Sporster rim...I've had this wheel for over 20 years and ran it on the front of my 47 FL when it was TT'd up...I might have to use it in the rear until I find a better 19" wheel...




No comments:

Post a Comment