Monday, March 24, 2014

Harrisburg PA 2014

The Farm Show restrooms have been remodeled...

Looking for the "A" hole that was burning out...

There he goes again...twice!

Hhhmmmmmm....looks innocent enough...keep looking...

Picked this Ride Control up for the Pan project...
Powder coated black...not so sure about that...
But we'll see how it looks...

Picked up these crusty baby "Apes"..
The guy told me they were on a Knuckle chopper for 50 years...
I don't know about that but I liked 'em...

Not sure of the brand of Lever...

Old style snap throttle...

'lectric boogaloo

Mopping up the drippin's

Let's twist again...

4 Banger

26 Chief 

Here's the 1934 RL I found in an airplane hanger in 2009...no shit
Check out my post...
http://knucklebuster1939.blogspot.com/2009/09/found-one.html

I always wondered what happened to it...

No Rocco! The top's still on!

There it is again...




Indian was the theme...

Went to the Harrisburg PA Cycle Expo and had a blast! Frank was a gracious host as usual...The theme was Indian...I ain't got none so I brought an Indian Killer instead...
I shoulda took more pictures...

4 comments:

  1. Powder coat sucks...ruins all that vintage "aging process". Magdraulic brake? Are you a closeted "hipster"? Sometimes these "bright ideas" should be left to die...

    See ya @ Oley,

    Tim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah Tim, I'm not a fan of powder either...but it ain't for my bike. As far as the brake goes, I didn't buy it just took a pic of it...I'm not real sure what a Hipster is but I'm guessing they like electric brakes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hipster or hepcat, as used in the 1940s, referred to aficionados of jazz, in particular bebop, which became popular in the early 1940s. The hipster adopted the lifestyle of the jazz musician, including some or all of the following: dress, slang, use of cannabis and other drugs, relaxed attitude, sarcastic humor, self-imposed poverty and relaxed sexual codes....NOW WAIT A MINUTE...THIS AIN'T ALL BAD...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of a sudden this place has become a den of inequity ? Hmmmm.... is that the sweet smell of opium over there next to those nos knuckleheads...

      Delete