Sunday, February 16, 2014

Ken Nagahara Birthday Montage...Happy Birthday!


Ken's work at the Brooklyn Invitational September 2013

At my surprise 50th Birthday party in PA
I appear to be taking a quick power nap...
prepping for the rest of the evening


Ken and Garcia...Ken never stopped eating...

At the "After Party" Birthday Party...

A little harmless fun...

Kelly and I joining in...

Ken eating again...

...and again.

Ken, me and Tyler...

Now that's a Full Frontal Photo Bomb!
Thanks Joe Oz!

Ken photo bombing every shot...

Not quit sure...

Can you spot Ken?

Ken's accommodations after the party in my yard
(The small tent in the background)


At the Jefferson PA AMCA meet... 
a few days after my party...foraging for food

Got some!

After Midnight...


The next day (I think) in Wildwood Jersey...
At The Race of Gentlemen! 

Doing what he does best...

Saturday Night in Wildwood NJ... 
posing with Joe Oz

Beach party bonfire TROG 2013...

Well today is Ken Nagahara's birthday (I think). Ken is a "Photographer Extraordinaire"...He's out in Oakland Ca but shoots for Roller Magazine Japan. I spent some time with Ken this past September at various events covering three states in the Eastern US.
First, it was the Brooklyn Invitational in NY, followed by a real surprise at my Surprise 50th Birthday Party in Eastern PA, right after that was the AMCA National Meet out in Jefferson PA and the same weekend we were off to the Jersey Shore for The Race of Gentlemen in Wildwood! During and in between all that Ken was shooting photos for Roller Mag.
Ken is a trip to be around and we had nothing but laughs and good times.

Happy Birthday Ken! Hope to see you soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment