Saturday, June 1, 2013

1946 FL Additions...plus a bit of Memorial Day fun...

Added a suitable mirror to my '46 FL...


Added the '46 buddy seat I got in Denton...just for the day...it's back off...

Not really sure what to make of this...

Leigh's Sportster and my Knuckle with buddy seat...

I decided it was time to add a mirror to the '46...been meaning to, ever since 2008 when I got "Hit and Runned" from behind...I found a suitable match in a box of crap I picked up at Oley this year. I also picked up a '46 Buddy Seat at Denton which I installed for Memorial Day. I headed over to Leigh's house for some BBQ. I decided to try a burnout with Kelly on the buddy seat...front wheel launched off the ground! 
"Hold on we're coming around again!" and did another wheelie past Leigh's driveway...sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment