Thursday, November 29, 2012

A little R&D... Thanks to Matt Olsen!

A mysterious package was waiting for me when I got home today...
From Matt Olsen

Wow!

Radiused!!!!

Now that's a weld!

Stare and compare...

No comparison...

Which one would you trust?

Install has begun...

First, it was a vague text message earlier in the week asking for my mailing address...then a mysterious package waiting for me at home today...in the box was a note and a friggin' sweet Heavy Duty Knucklehead top motor mount!!! 
The text, the note and the mount were from Matt Olsen who wrote; "I saw on your Blog that you broke your top motor mount on your '47. Here is one of our new reproduction ones to R&D."
Damn... faith in Human Kind has been restored! 
I can't Thank You enough Matt and I will put it through it's paces! I know you boarded a plane for Japan this morning so I'm not sure if you'll see this but Thanks Again Matt and have a great time in Yokohama!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Matt and Carl! Coming through in the clutch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no doubt your riding will be the best R&D testing they can get on that mount.

    ReplyDelete