Monday, August 20, 2012

Brookfield 2012 - Part Two - The Meet






Live it Brough...


Mike's '17 Henderson

Shielded....



Great Flathead...











Mike firing up the '17 Henny for the boys...

Droopy...

I like...generator cover air cleaner...



Southern Culture...on the skids...

A rare front fender in a peculiar place...

Mike and the boys gaze on...

Cannon Baller...

Here's a bunch of shitty (some worse then others) cell phone pictures of bikes at the meet. I left Saturday morning so I'm sure I missed a bunch. I did buy some cool exhaust pipes and a rigid brake drum...sent the parts home in Bolt-On's truck.
A few more pictures to come...

1 comment:

  1. In every post you make there are at least three bikes I would love to feature in the mag... amazing stuff.

    ReplyDelete