Sunday, August 5, 2012

47 Transition- Starting to feel it....

Starting to feel like the old bike again...
Inspiration...1984


Reflection

Time for some trim...

Started "Trimmin' Out" the fenders today


My old Knuckle is starting to look like it's former self. I'm debating whether to put my original Hollywood Speedster Bars back on or run the riser set up for now...hhhmmmm....The knuckle has transitioned continually over the last 30 years. I would change the wheels, added saddle bags changed seats, etc. The most dramatic change was in about 1991 when I bobbed and scalloped it, added a chrome fork and the riser set up currently on the bike. I kept it bobbed but changed back to a black fork in more recent years. So keeping the riser set up is kind of a blend of the original bike and the changes I made over the years I think I'll keep them on for now....or maybe not... yes, no,yes, no,yes....we'll see.
The chrome primary and red inner must go! More work...
By the way I forgot to mention that the oil tank conversion from a chrome swing arm tank to a rigid black tank was completed flawlessly by Mark at Twisted Customs....

No comments:

Post a Comment