Sunday, December 18, 2011

Frosty Balls Ride 2011

Heading out for the "Frosty Balls" Ride




I arrived early at Mike's shop

I headed out for the anual "Frosty Balls" ride today around noon. It was much less eventful then last year with the snow storm (see last year's post), but it was a great time. The temp was in the low 20's and there were about 40 bikes that left Mike Wells' shop this afternoon. We got up to the Wagon Wheel Tavern and after a while a few of us headed to The Raven's Nest. I headed out from there and was out riding for about 7 hours today on the old "Dirty Nine". She ran like a dream in the cold as usual!

1 comment:

  1. Argh!
    Now I start missing summer, snow and cold outside in my end of the world.

    Wish you and yours all the best.

    Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.

    Sverre & Øyunn
    AMcN

    ReplyDelete