Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Buck Rogers Rides Again! (or is it The Enterprise?)













My buddy Frank has two of these. The restored black Henderson that I posted pics from Rhinebeck this year and an Indian that I posted from a while ago.

I found this "Views in the News" picture in a 50's American Motorcycling magazine...

Same Bike??????It looks like it but missing some body panels and slightly modified... You decide.


I took the pictures above at Syracuse NY meet many years ago and before Frank acquired the machines. This was their first outing after being stored for decades. I have to check back but I think I may have posted some of these pics before.

The bike in the Syracuse photos is called "Enterprise" as you can see from the name plates that were made for it. The more I compare the more differences I see...but who knows?




No comments:

Post a Comment